Will They Really Buy Back My Home?
Buying a home is a big investment. It is understandable that you might worry that a mistake by me could cost you thousands of dollars. By participating in InterNACHI’s “Buy Back Guarantee” program you can be confident that if I miss anything significant in your home inspection that leaves you unsatisfied with your purchase, InterNACHI will buy your home back. It doesn’t happen often because Certified Professional Inspectors like me are well trained, but watch this short video to hear about the experience of one home buyer that used the program then read more details below:
And now for the “fine print”:
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.